2014年12月2日星期二

You can get Christian Louboutin style shoes for at least 70% discount from the online store I found. Here is the link: discount red bottom shoes

This store is featured in its discount and services. They have free size change service and free exchange service. I really like the exchange service, you can exchange your red bottom shoes at any time for a brand name one. Pretty good, and I never find any services like this from other places. Try them if you haven’t bought anything from them.

Below are the styles I have bought for myself



Paris Hilton is one of my favorite stars. It doesn’t mean I like her lifestyle. I just like the fashion styles she used on different events. These booties match my black jeans perfectly and the quality of the shoes is very good for me to wear them all day long without any pains. For a 140 mm heel shoes, this feature is amazing for me.



For anyone who is a party lover just like me, you must have a look of Paris Hilton outfit. She can be the top party lover in the world. She possesses a bar and party basically every day. These red soled booties are featured in the colour and the buttons style. She selected the shoes to match with all black outfit which can be very sexy and delightful. An additional way to wear them on the day time. So the high heel shoes can be a saving cash shoes.

More Paris Hilton Shoes

没有评论:

发表评论